Worgul, Sarna & Ness, Criminal Defense Attorneys, LLC is accepting applications to their scholarship program for the 2018-2019 school year. Students who are accepted to or currently enrolled in an accredited undergraduate college, university or graduate school are eligible to apply. The scholarship will help a deserving student to accomplish educational goals and prepare them for future career aspirations.
Worgul, Sarna & Ness, Criminal Defense Attorneys, LLC provides legal advice and represents clients in Pittsburgh, PA (Pennsylvania), and other communities throughout Allegheny County and Western Pennsylvania.
- Award Amount: $5,000
- Deadline: May 31, 2018
- Winner Announcement: June 30, 2018
You are encouraged to apply if you are:
- Be accepted to or currently enrolled in an accredited undergraduate college, university, or graduate school across the United States.
- Be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident.
- Maintain a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Has demonstrated outstanding service to the community, high initiative to further their education and a strong academic performance.
Instructions for Applying:
You can apply for the scholarship either online or offline:
- Online application link: https://www.pittsburghcriminalattorney.com/worgul-law-firm-scholarship-application/
- The application must be downloaded by the given link: https://s17730.pcdn.co/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/Worgul_Law_Firm_Scholarship_Application_Form.pdf
All application material must be emailed to Scholarship-at-pittsburghcriminalattorney.com
To apply, students must be ready to submit the following:
- A high school, undergraduate or graduate school transcript. An unofficial version is acceptable.
- A letter of recommendation from a faculty or staff member.
- An attached application form.
The award amount of the scholarship is $5,000.
Detailed Information Link:
If you have any question, you can ask via email to scholarship-at-pittsburghcriminalattorney.com