Western Digital Corporation is proud to declare their Western Digital Scholarships for STEM. The scholarship is open to undergraduate student who are enrolled on a full-time basis at a four year college / university in the United States, China, Japan, India, Israel, Malaysia, Philippines or Thailand. The scholarship is intended to encourage and assist students whose educational opportunities will be expanded by financial assistance.
Western Digital Corporation is an American computer data storage company and one of the largest computer hard disk drive manufacturers in the world, along with its main competitor Seagate Technology.
- Award Amount: $5,000
- Deadline: May 3, 2018
- Winner Announcement: June 22, 2018
Eligibility required for Western Digital Scholarships for STEM
- The undergraduate student enrolled on a full-time basis at a four-year accredited University located in the countries where scholarships are being offered
- Majoring in Computer Science (B.S. programs only), Engineering, Mathematics or Science (excluding agricultural sciences, health, and other life sciences)
- The minimum grade average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale or equivalent
- Demonstrated financial need
- Traditionally under-represented populations in the STEM disciplines, including females and individuals of African-American or Latino descent in the United States
Eligibility required for We.Care Scholarships
- Legal dependent of a Western Digital Employee with an Employee Level of 109 or Below
- The undergraduate student enrolled on a full-time basis at a four-year college/university in the United States, China, Japan, India, Israel, Malaysia, Philippines or Thailand
- Minimum grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale or equivalent
- Financial need
Instructions for Applying:
You can apply for this scholarship by the given link: https://aim.applyists.net/Account/LogOn?ReturnUrl=%2fWestern%2f
The applicants who will win the scholarship program each will get $5,000 USD.
Detailed Information Link:
Have you any question, you can call toll free (855) 670-ISTS (4787).