- Title: Intern
- Salary Range: Highly competitive salary
- Location: Georgia-GA-Atlanta
- Hours: Average Hours per Week 40
At U.S. Bank, Elavon’s is seeking a full-time software product user experience (UX) design/development intern. They offer a highly competitive salary and a flexible work environment allows for creativity and a fun at work. This is a summer internship and is based in Atlanta, GA. The opportunity is open to enthusiastic individuals with a strong academic background and a proven capacity for understanding new technologies.
U.S. Bancorp is a bank holding company based in Minneapolis, Minnesota. It is the parent company of U.S. Bank National Association, known as U.S. Bank, which is ranked 7th on the list of largest banks in the United States.
- Candidate must be pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science, DM/CM, HCI or technology-related field, including:
- 1+ year of Mac/iOS and/or Android Java design and/or development
- Exposure to and demonstrated proficiency in Computer Science fundamentals – OO development, data structures, algorithm – design, problem-solving, and complexity analysis
- Agile (e.g. SCRUM) and or LEAN software development lifecycles & methods
- Ability to write high-performance, reusable code for UI components.
- Experience using Git or other source code version control systems.
- Ability to obtain and maintain work authorization in the country of employment (USA)
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication
- Passion for design best practices, principles of interaction design, and continuous learning
- Passion for test driven development and defensive programming, performance debugging and benchmarking.
- A curiosity of user behavior and the man-machine experience
- A customer-focus mindset
- An ability to be meticulous with details and see the bigger picture at the same time;
- An ability to work independently as well as collaboratively in a team in an agile development environment.
- Application design, architecture
- Modeling: data, process, events, objects
- Information management
- Web protocols
Working experience in:
- Change control (GIT, SVN, SCM)
- IT standards, procedures, policy governance
- Application testing
- System testing
- Application maintenance
- System development life cycle
- Application development tools
How to Apply:
To apply, applicants must check the given link: https://usbank.taleo.net/careersection/application.jss?lang=en&type=1&csNo=10000&portal=640150358&reqNo=2156092&iniurl.src=DM-10101&isOnLogoutPage=true
The internship provides a highly competitive salary and a flexible work environment allows for creativity and a fun at work.