- Title: Tax Intern
- Job Location: United States / California / Culver City
- Consideration Date: Throughout the year
Sony Corporation of America announces an exciting internship opportunity in Culver City, California Global Tax Department. To be applying, you must currently enroll in an accredited college/university as a sophomore or Junior, Accounting major. This is an ongoing internship; it will begin immediately and continue throughout the year.
Sony Corporation of America, located in New York, NY, is the U.S. headquarters of Sony Corporation, based in Tokyo, Japan. Sony’s principal U.S. businesses include Sony Electronics Inc., Sony Mobile Communications (USA) Inc., Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC., Sony Pictures Entertainment Inc., Sony Music Entertainment and Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC.
- Prepare various tax returns and supporting schedules (including corporate and partnership income tax, property, sales/use and various other miscellaneous returns).
- Assist with information gathering and work for the paper organization.
- Perform on-line reviews of general ledger system data.
- Perform other tax compliance and administrative duties as assigned by management.
To be considered for the program applicants must:
- Must be currently enrolled in an accredited college/university as a sophomore or Junior, Accounting major.
- Excellent communication, analytical and organizational skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to handle many priorities/functions.
- Flexible hours, preferably a minimum of 24 hours per week.
- Candidate must be authorized to work in the United States.
How to Apply:
If you are interested to apply you must check the given link: https://careers.sony.com/sony/?_3x689S3Z6U5K3a235adf-8a71-4716-b343-e3c93f0d6721