Through Pennsylvania State University, Smeal College of Business is taking in applications for their Smeal Scholarships. Applicant must be sophomore or junior at the time of application. All currently enrolled students are eligible to apply. By apply, this scholarship students will also be considered for awards given by the academic departments.
The Pennsylvania State University is a state-related, land-grant, doctoral university with campuses and facilities throughout Pennsylvania.
- Award Amount: $2,500
- Deadline: May 8, 2018
- Winner Announcement: Not Known
Applicants for the scholarship must meet each of the following requirements:
- The typical recipient of a Smeal College scholarship is a sophomore or junior at the time of application.
- Applicants have a cumulative grade point average of 3.20 or higher and have an unmet financial need.
- However, all currently enrolled students are eligible to apply.
- The selection process is extremely competitive.
Instructions for Applying:
To be considered, applicants must apply through the given link:
The award amount of the scholarship is $2,500.
Detailed Information Link:
If you have further question regarding the scholarship program, you can be obtained by going to the Smeal Student Exchange Website, the Office of Student Aid and the Undergraduate Fellowships Office web pages.