Destination Imagination (DI) is pleased to offer secondary level global finals teams a wonderful opportunity to uplift themselves through their scholarship. Secondary Level teams with at least one junior or senior level student are invited to submit a project plan. The scholarship is designed to support students to achieve their goal.
Destination Imagination (DI) is a non-profit organization that runs a global program. The organization poses a set of project-based challenges and groups of kids from around the world choose one problem to address working in teams.
- Award Amount: $3,500
- Deadline: April 23, 2018
- Winner Announcement: Not Known
This scholarship program is applicable for:
- Secondary Level teams with at least one junior or senior level student are invited to submit a project plan.
- Teams must be qualified for and planning to attend Global Finals 2018
- The application and project plan must be written in English by members of the team. Teams from outside of the U.S. may have assistance with the translation of their project plan, but the plan must be written by team members.
Instructions for Applying:
To download the scholarship application form you must check the given link: https://www.destinationimagination.org/wp-content/uploads/2018-PMIEF-DI-Project-Management-Scholarship-Application.docx
After completing the application email your completed scholarship application and project plan to Kris Beisel at kbeisel-at-dihq.org.
- The foundation is providing $3,500 scholarship which will be divided equally among team members.
- The winning team will divide the scholarship equally among team members.
Detailed Information Link: