The North Carolina Museum of Art is proud to declare their NCMA Fellowship for Collaborative Teaching. This fellowship is open to pairs of teachers (PreK-12th grade) from a school. Through the scholarship, teachers will increase their understanding and awareness of arts integration strategies.
NCMALearn, an educational resource from the North Carolina Museum of Art! This site is designed for educators, students, and any nonteachers interested in looking at and learning from works of art.
- Award Amount: $1000
- Deadline: April 30, 2018
- Winner Announcement: Not Known
- The fellowship is open to pairs of teachers (PreK-12th grade) from a school.
- This can include visual arts, science, math, social studies, language arts, but also foreign languages, guidance, media, curriculum coaches, and other art teachers.
Instructions for Applying:
Applicants can submit their application electronically by using the given link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/38Z93PR
- Each member of the team will receive
- Package of online support tools (resources and course materials)
- Field Trip Supplement
- $1000 stipend per Fellow
- Supply Budget
- Fellows will document (using video, photography, and writing) and share their work with the Fellowship cohort, the colleague in their school systems, and NCMA teacher program participants.
Detailed Information Link:
Have you any questions, you can contact to Jill Taylor at jill.taylor-at-ncdcr.gov.