The Kansas City Direct Marketing Education Foundation is proud to declare their KCDMA Scholarship. The scholarship is open to students who are already enrolled or planning to enroll in an accredited Degree or Certification Program. The mission of the KCDMAEF is to promote and foster direct marketing education in the greater Kansas City metropolitan area, through scholarships.
The Kansas City Direct Marketing Education Foundation (KCDMAEF) was established in May 1995 by a vote of the Kansas City Direct Marketing Association (KCDMA) Board of Directors.
- Award Amount: $1,000 and Membership in KCDMA
- Deadline: April 23, 2018
- Winner Announcement: Not Known
The scholarship applicant must demonstrate the following:
- Be enrolled or be accepted and plan to enroll in an accredited Degree or Certification Program in the greater Kansas City region.
- Be enrolled or be accepted and plan for the fall 2018 semester with a course or series of courses relating to the practice of marketing.
Instructions for Applying:
The application can be submitted online by the given link: http://www.kcdma.org/efscholarship-apply/
Submit your transcript, either by emailing the PDF or mailing to KCDMA, 638 W. 39th St, Kansas City, MO 64141
You must submit the following documents along with the application:
- Provide proof of previous scholastic achievement proving a minimum a 0-grade point average or equivalent mastery of marketing concepts and practice.
- Provide a letter of recommendation.
- Submit a college life update for the end of the scholarship year (to be used in the KCDMA newsletter)
- Sign a waiver for release of your picture and contact information.
- Send one letter of recommendation on your work or character to info-at-kcdma.org. Be sure to include “KCDMAEF Scholarship application” and your full name in the subject line.
- Financial assistance in the amount of $1,000 per year.
- Eligible for a subsequent annual scholarship based on:
- Marketing coursework
- A letter explaining your experience of the last year in light of coursework and why you would be a suitable candidate.
- Student Membership in KCDMA.
- Support and Counsel of a mentor from the KCDMA membership.
- Special rates for attendance at KCDMA’s Direct Marketing Symposium.
- Invitation to two KCDMA meetings at no charge.
Detailed Information Link: