Job Opportunity at Philip Morris International Company-Manager Finance
Job title; Manager Finance (1 Post)
Employer; Philip Morris International Company
Location; Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
Job type; Full-Time
The successful candidate will be responsible for planning, managing and controlling financial resources, ensuring that information supports effective control of business performance, permits decision-making at both local and regional levels, ensuring that all PMI and statutory requirements are met in all financial aspects, and that internal control standards are met.
- Provide guidance in setting business targets for the Affiliate and provide support for the General Manager and the Affiliate management team on financial planning, cost control and internal controls;
- Ensure all Affiliate financial data and related reporting, both for actual as well as plan/forecast, is complete, timely and accurate and in accordance with internal and external guidelines and requirements;
- Ensure the highest level of internal controls and strict adherence to policies/guidelines/Chart of Accounts and if required decide on and implement corrective actions;
- Manage the Affiliate OB and Rolling Forecast process;
- Manage in line with PMI strategies/guidelines/targets tax, treasury and CapEx topics;
- Direct the accounting, AP/AR, cost & fixed asset control ensuring that appropriate financial and accounting systems are in place. If applicable work together with a SSC and manage manufacturing costs;
- Direct an effective fiscal practice and ensure Affiliate compliance with all statutory & USGAAP requirements;
- Manage and coach a team of 7 in Accounting, Finance and Internal Controls based across Turkey, Poland and Tanzania.
- University Degree/Diploma;
- 10+ years in finance roles, with experience of managing a team;
- MS Office and Accounting tool skills;
- Strong communication skills, adaptable and agile individual;
- Experience in FMCG, mining or manufacturing is preferred.