Job Opportunity at Manjis Gas Ltd- Sales Officers
Job title; Sales Officers (2 Post)
Employer; Manjis Gas Ltd
Location; Njombe & Iringa, Tanzania
Job type; Full-Time
Manjis Gas Ltd is a rapidly growing company inTanzania. Our products are available countrywide; mainly in the Northern zone, Central zone and Eastern Zone. The company deals with LPG, Cookers, fittings and On-Site installations. Its Headquarters is located inArusha. The company wants to recruit 2candidates as sales officers who would be willing to work at our dealerships in Iringa& Njombe. Amongst a few of his/her responsibilities will be to: develop the market by creating new dealers, providing daily/ weekly/monthly sales reports, Marketingsurvey and delivering products to customers.
Candidates must hold the following:
- Personal Attributes
- Kind and Self Starter
- Attention to detail and able to work independently
- Tolerant with some sense of humor
- Ability to persuade and be cooperative
- Willing to carry out instructions
- Being able to meet deadlines
- Team Player
- Able to work independently
Skills & Behaviors
- Holds him/herself accountable for making decisions, managing resources efficiently, achieving and role modeling to save the company values.
- Sets ambitious and challenging goals for our team and market development by encouraging others to use our products.
- Future oriented and thinks strategically
- Widely shares our team vision to serve the market of our products by encouraging and motivating users.
- Builds and maintains effective customer closeness with our team members, external partners and other external supporters.
- Values diversity, sees it as a source of competitive strength for our company
- Approachable, good learner and listener, easy to talk and convince customers
- Develop and encourages new and innovative solutions by contacting and discussing to people through direct contact
- Willing to take disciplined risks Integrity
- Honest, encourages openness and transparency
Qualification and Experience
- Diploma/Degree in Marketing & Public Relation (PR), Business Management, International Business or related technical field from any recognized university or college
- At least one-year progressive experience in implementation of Sales & Marketing(Practical-marketing) and Customer Care/PR skills in sales and marketing will be an added advantage
- Previous experience in working with Sales training programs or Charity work training program is desirable
- Programmed management experience including project cycle management, aspect of planning, award / budget review, human resources, implementation and ability to write quality report
- Excellent computing, data entry and data management skills
- Ability to adopt changes and work effectively on challenging working environment
- Willing to work flexibly and professionally in a dynamic and fast- moving environment.
- Applicant age must be between 20-35 years old
How to Apply;
If you think will be a good fit to this position please, send your detailed CV, Cover letter and Copies of your academic certificates to the following address:
Head of Sales and Marketing
Manjis Gas Ltd,
P.o. Box 3110,
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
NB: We do not accept hand delivery applications