- Title: Full-Time Sales Representative Intern
- Type: Paid Internship
- Schedule: Full-time
- Location: Los Angeles, CA US
You can make your career through this Full-Time Sales Representative Internship provided by Mondelēz International, Inc. It is a paid internship but does not offer a benefits package, bonus incentives, or company provided vehicles/housing. Throughout the summer, the intern will be assessed on overall performance, including project management, and personal leadership skills.
Mondelēz International, Inc. is an American multinational confectionery, food, and Beverage Company based in Illinois which employs about 107,000 people around the world.
To qualify, you must be:
- You must be at least 18 years of age, have a valid driver’s license, proof of auto insurance, and have access to the internet with a personal email account
- Must be currently enrolled in a post-secondary degree program
- A flexible work schedule is required, including being available to work weekends and holidays.
- Previous grocery, retail, sales, and/or customer service experience a plus
- Must be open to performing Merchandiser responsibilities, as needed
- Successful completion of drug test, MVR check, and general background check.
- Must be willing to relocate yourself to this position, if not a local applicant
- Develop a knowledge of Mondelez products, sales systems and procedures including proper merchandising, sources of product and distribution, space management programs and uses, sales campaigns and promotions, sales brochures and order guides, and sales presentations
- Positively influence the sale of Mondelez products by exploiting selling opportunities at the store level consistent with company programs and strategies
- Maintain a timely and accurate call schedule.
- Secure store-level support on special promotions, seasonal items, special product bookings and new items.
- Meet or exceed all shelving standards and ensure inventory needs are met.
- Develop strong business relationships with store management.
- Monitor and report on competitive activity and document all pricing activities.
- Provide order writing support on territories for Sales Representatives absent due to vacation or other reasons.
Complete administrative reporting responsibilities.
- Provide specific feedback to Mondelez personnel while covering a Sales Representatives territory.
- Professionally represent the Mondelez organization, acting in accordance with company business standards and managing financial activities in an ethical manner.
- Present a project on customer or industry topics to senior management at end of summer.
- Identify and communicate individual store problems and opportunities to the appropriate Mondelez personnel.
- Mondelēz International is an employer of inclusion who partners with diversity groups which cater to people of all ethnicities, genders, ages and sexual orientations. Mondelēz International also works with military veterans to help hire our heroes who have served our nation, as well as partner with disability networks to include people of all abilities to help the company succeed for years to come.
How to Apply:
To apply firstly applicants must register themselves by the given link:
This position is a paid internship but does not offer a benefits package, bonus incentives, or company provided vehicles/housing.
Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.