At BestMattressReviews.com, they value education highly and want to give back to the community. That’s why they are announcing Best Mattress Reviews Scholarship program. The applications are open to current high school seniors attending school in the United States or current college students already studying at an accredited U.S. post-secondary institution.
Best Mattress Reviews is run by a review team of veterans from the mattress industry as well as journalists who have written extensively about sleep health and sleep products.
- Award Amount: $1,000
- Deadline: May 19th, 2018
- Winner Announcement: Not Known
To receive the BestMattressReviews.com scholarship, a recipient must:
- Applicants must be current high school seniors attending school in the United States OR current college students already studying at an accredited U.S. post-secondary institution
- Applicants must be U.S. citizens
- Applicants must be anticipating completion of high school diploma at the time of application or already in possession of high school diploma / GED
- Applicants must be planning to or already currently pursuing a degree at an accredited U.S. post-secondary institution
- Applicants must be carrying a minimum 3.0 GPA currently or at the end of their senior year
Instructions for Applying:
To be applying, you must submit the video with a link, Google doc with complete answers to the survey above, as well as the following information to applications-at-bestmattressreviews.com:
Have the following ready before you complete this application.
- Create a short video (no more than four minutes in length)answering the questions above and upload it to Youtube with the title “Best Mattress Reviews – Sleep Scholarship Application”
- Create a single page Google word doc and, in it, answer the following questions– please use full sentences and feel free to elaborate if you have more to say about any of these:
- What time do you usually wake up during the weekdays (on a typical week of school)?
- What time do you usually wake up during the weekends?
- Do you ever feel like you could fall asleep in class? If so, what time(s) of day do you get sleepy?
- On average, how many hours a night did you sleep during finals week? Do you feel like it was enough, too much or too little?
- Where do you keep your phone while you sleep? Is the ringer on or is it set to silent or vibrates?
- Do you usually go to bed at the same time every night? If so, what time is that on the weekdays and what time is that on the weekends?
- What’s typically the last activity you participate in before you go to bed each night?
- Have you been diagnosed with a sleep disorder?
- Do you feel like you have trouble sleeping? If yes, how has that affected you?
- Your full name, mailing address, and telephone number
- The name of the college/university that you will attend with proof of enrollment
- What majors/minors you’re currently interested in
The winner of the scholarship will get award amount of $1,000.
Detailed Information Link: