The Rhode Island Foundation is thrilled to announce their Antonio Cirino Memorial Award. Graduate student in arts education or in the arts with the purpose to teach are eligible to apply. The program is providing financial assistance to artists who need financial assistance to acquire education toward a master or doctorate in order to pursue a teaching career in the arts.
Founded in 1916, The Rhode Island Foundation is one of the oldest and largest community foundations in the country and is the only community foundation serving the state of Rhode Island.
- Award Amount: $2,000 to $12,000
- Deadline: April 27, 2018
- Winner Announcement: Not Known
This award program is applicable for:
- May not be a Rhode Island School of Design graduate or seeking a graduate degree from RISD
- Graduate student in arts education or in the arts with an intention to teach
- Financial need
- Rhode Island resident
- History of involvement in the arts
- Intent to teach at K-12, undergraduate, graduate, or post-graduate level
Instructions for Applying:
Interested applicants must go through the given link to apply for the scholarship program: https://www.grantrequest.com/Login.aspx?ReturnUrl=%2fapplication.aspx%3fSA%3dSNA%26FID%3d35037%26sid%3d5741&SA=SNA&FID=35037&sid=5741
Have the following ready before you complete this application:
- Most recent college transcript
- Copy of Financial Aid Award Letter
- Financial Information Worksheet
- One proof of Rhode Island residency (new applicants only) —e.g., driver’s license, voter registration card, lease
- Samples of your work
- Final report (for prior winners)
The successful applicant will receive the sum of ($2,000). Grants are renewable for an additional two years, up to $12,000 annually, depending on financial need and the costs of the institution attended.
Detailed Information Link: