The American Psychological Association (APA) is excited to announce the “Graduate Student Scholarships”. Graduate students enrolled in an interim master’s program or doctoral program are eligible to apply. The purpose of the scholarship program is to assist graduate students of psychology with research costs associated with the master’s thesis or doctoral dissertation.
The American Psychological Association is the largest scientific and professional organization of psychologists in the United States. The purpose of the APF Conflicts Policy is to set forth a policy statement regarding conflicts and to provide guidelines to protect the Foundation, its trustees, and its mission.
- Award Amount: $1,000 to $5,000
- Deadline: June 30, 2018
- Winner Announcement: Not Known
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Graduate students enrolled in an interim master’s program or doctoral program are eligible to apply.
- If a student is currently enrolled in a terminal master’s program, the student must intend to enroll in a Ph. D program.
- Students at any stage of graduate study are encouraged to apply.
Instructions for Applying:
To apply, the candidates can enter online by submitting their email a new account through the given link: https://www.grantinterface.com/Home/Logon?urlkey=apa&
Applicants are required to provide all of the following documents in order to be considered (use 12-point font):
- A letter of recommendation (three-page maximum) from the nominee’s graduate research adviser, with an original On the online application form, there will be a space for you to enter your graduate adviser’s email address. He or she will receive a link to upload the letter.
- A brief outline: The nominee’s thesis or dissertation research project (even if in progress) along with titles and abstracts. Outlines may be single or double-spaced, margin sizes are at the discretion of each applicant, and the outline may be followed by up to two additional pages of references.
- A curriculum vitae and a transcript (an unofficial/student copy is acceptable) of all graduate coursework completed by the nominee.
The American Psychological Association will provide an award up to $1,000 to $5,000 for the winning candidates.
Detailed Information Link: